Disney Frozen Kids' Plastic Time Teacher Analog Quartz 3D Strap Watch
- TIME TO TELL TIME BROCHURE- Included with each purchase is an interactive Time Teacher Punch Out Clock, giving kids and parents a fun way to learn how to tell time.
- EASY TO READ DIAL- Design with labeled "HOUR" and "MINUTE" dial hands and a minute track to help children learn to tell time.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED DISNEY WATCH- For the Disney Lover, this Officially Licensed Disney Watch features fan favorite beloved characters straight from Disney movies.
- QUALITY MATERIALS- Our Disney watches are lab tested and made with high-quality stainless steel for casebacks. Cases are plastic to ensure durability during children's play. The case diameter measures 32mm, and the Strap size of 16mm.
- WATER RESISTANT- Up to 30 meters (100ft), meaning safe to wear in the rain or get splashed. DO NOT recommend wearing it when bathing, swimming, diving, etc.
- PERFECT GIFT- Whether for yourself or a Disney Fan, this is the perfect gift to invoke your most favorite character memories. Great for graduation, birthday, holiday, or any special occasion.
Release Date: 29-06-2021
model number: W002437
Part Number: W002437
Details: Product Description Disney Frozen Elsa and Anna Girls' Plastic Time Teacher Watch, 3D Purple Plastic Strap W002437 Brand Story Mickey Mouse is synonymous with Disney, and that’s because he’s their official mascot. But cartoon Mickey (who was originally named Mortimer!) has plenty of characters to keep him company thanks to Walt Disney Studios. Its prolific animated feature films have captured the imagination of children from one to 92 for decades.Located in Burbank, California, the enormous media corporation of today began back in 1923 by the Disney brothers, Walt and Roy. They first started producing silent movies, but by 1928, the famous Steamboat Willie, starring Mickey Mouse, began the tradition of synchronized sound. By 1929 the fun-loving mouse was a comic strip and soon thereafter the brothers were making color movies.Before long the popular feature-length animations like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Bambi and Cinderella were created. 1950 saw the first completely live-action feature, Treasure Island and Disney’s foray into television, which was a complete success. The long-running series, Disneyland, began a relationship with the ABC network that is now owned by Disney. This TV series was the inspiration for the theme parks, 14 of which exist today around the world.Walt Disney died in 1966 and Roy took over, releasing The Aristocats in 1970 as the first animated film without his brother’s input. Thankfully, the movie was a big hit. But by 1971 Roy also died, and the control of the company went to Walt’s son-in-law, Ron Miller, along with Donn Tatum and Card Walker. Through the 1970s and 1980s, there were many partnerships and the brand diversified.Michael Eisner became the CEO in 1984 and broadened the company’s holdings. He kept his post until Robert Iger took over in 2005. Disney now owns and operates within the following industries: entertainment, theme parks and resorts, consumer products and media networks. Who knew one mouse and two imaginative brothers could create such a longstanding empire? From the Manufacturer Keep track of time with this officially licensed Disney plastic Kid's watch by Ewatchfactory on your wrist. The timepiece displays artwork from your favorite Disney character on the face, and is designed with labeled "hour" and "minute" hands to help young ones learn how to tell time. This classic watch has a polished and matte steel finish and a precision Japan movement for accurate time keeping and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.0 x 1.2 inches